You can see and listen to my podcasts on my website by clicking here.
Better yet, you can subscribe
When you subscribe you can get every podcast delivered to your phone!
Here are links to the main podcast apps, but you can find my podcast in any podcast app, by searching for “Finding Joy in the Journey.”
Are you new to podcasts and need help?
Podcasts are one of my favorite tools as a mom, because you can listen while you are cleaning, playing with your kids, driving, walking… so much more doable than reading with littles running around. (Though I also love to read!)
HERE ARE SOME EASY STEPS TO GET YOU STARTED.
OK – Listen on a web-browser.
You can listen to my podcast by clicking here in your browser and it will open a page where you can listen to the episode of your choice. This works, but takes time and energy to remember to go listen.
Good – If you like Spotify
or other radio apps many podcasts are on there as well. Just make a playlist
Better – Sign up for my Newsletter.
I am hoping to send out an email each time a new episode comes out and I will link to it and it will open in your browser and you can listen. This is nice, because it will come to you, but still sort of inconvenient.
Best – Listen on your phone using a podcast app!
This is the best way to do it. You can subscribe to the podcasts that you like and as each one comes out it will download directly to your phone. You can even make playlists to organize your different podcasts. I love this, because then when I am driving I just plug in my phone, open my podcast app and choose what I want to listen to! Amazing!
- iPhones come with a Pocast App.
- Android phones you can download a Google Podcast app.
- Or there are other third party apps. My favorite is Overcast.
HERE ARE THE STEPS FOR LISTENING ON AN APP.
- Once you download and open your app – just add a podcast.
- You can search for specific ones – “Finding Joy in the Journey”
- Then click subscribe. It is free and it will send each new podcast to your device autmatically. You can also see older episodes and download the ones that look interesting to you.
- Once you listen the episode will leave your phone. It feels sort of magical.
- It is super simple to navigate and change settings, for instance if you like listening faster, you can change the speed you listen to it.
I can’t wait to hear if you enjoy it.